We are pleased to inform you about the release of FEMFAT 5.3!
The installation packages and the corresponding Release Notes are available for download at www.femfat.com.
Some new features of FEMFAT 5.3 in brief:
- WELD for SPECTRAL: random response fatigue analysis of welds
- new SPOT database design: flexible database for simultaneous analysis of different types of connections, different materials etc.
- MAX: new, improved cutting plane filter (new default setting)
- VISUALIZER: element search, improved weld definition, drag’n’drop for fps files
- New output: mesh quality indicator
- Flexible definition of the S/N curve slope
- Medina interface upgrade for node-averaged stresses
- Adventure Cluster (ADVC) interface
Go back to previous page